Thursday, November 18, 2010

10th Week~ Module 2 Continues!

I really can't believe that I was in Week 10. When I looked back, it just like Week 1. Well, time passed very fast.Well for this week, we were not given any modules to do, but we are to continue with Module 2. I also realised that many of us still not yet finish with the module 2 including myself. Thus, our kind lecturer gave us some time to do. Therefore, I was very happy and really appreciate for her consideration. Thank you a lot Pn. Foziah!
In this Module 2,I really have learnt how to edit photos. Personally,I would say that editing photos really make me to smile and made my day I would say! Even my siblings shocked and happy for me since I am good photo editor. For example, I knew how to change the colour cast, crop and drag it to another background. Besides that, I am good in making the pictures to have good lighting and bloom features as well. Other than that, I can also make a picture whereby I can stand or sit with a celebrity! Sounds cool right?It was so interesting and fun!

As a teacher, I can realised that I can use Photoshop CS3 and PhotoScape in my lesson plan as well. For example, I can give a picture whereby the students are standing in a desert or a jungle then I can asked them to imagine and the reasons behind it. As a result, it helps a meaningful learning process for the students!

In brief, I just love photo editings! Well, now it is my hobby too! See you in next entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment