Thursday, November 18, 2010

6th Week~ Module World~

Week 6 had come and so did the work. Well, we just received a big stack of module which is one of our assignments. I am so happy to receive the Module 1 because I really want to learn something new although my friends used to tease me! However, I almost shocked when I realised that Module 1 have to be completed in two weeks!! 'Oh my God,' I thought in my mind. I am wondering on myself whether I will be able to finish up or not. There were so many questions popped up in my mind. I wished there were extra hours in a day! However, I realised that I should not give up and must work hard in order to get good marks. Therefore, I does not see it as an obstacle while I see it as a stepping stone to success. Furthermore, I knew that there will be some good thing in the modules which I can learn more and better.



Guess what? Yes, I am! When I start to work on the modules, I realised that are so many softwares such as 'Internet Download Manager,; ' Moyea Downloader', and much more. As a result, it taught myself to expose to the real world of technology. I realised that those softwares are very useful whereby I can download some files in the net in a short time. Moreover, all the steps given in the Module 1 are clear and the instructions are very straight forward as well. Thus, I hope I can complete it just on time with grace of God! See you in next entry readers!



No comments:

Post a Comment