Saturday, November 20, 2010

~14th Week- Amazing Videos~

Yippie! Finally we had come to Week 14! Believe it or not? Well, for me today lesson was interesting and awesome. Why do I say so? Well, we were given opportunity to watch our peers’ creation of video.In other words, it was a feedback session!

Personally, I was proud of my cohort 5 because I believe that most of us had done a good job.Most of the video were produced with creative ideas. Besides that, personally I like the video that created by Faiz and Atikah’s group. For instance,they have done a great job by relating the video with the cancer disease. I was so touched to see people who are suffering with cancer.
Other than that, my partner Rafidah and I have did a video based on the nature theme and we did try our best to make it. We also have included Michael Jackson's song in the video as well in order to give some prominent impact to the viewers.Thus, we hope both of us get good marks with God's grace!

Then, our lecturer asked us to think critically and analytically about the video. For instance, we have to explain the utmost theme of the video, strengths and also weaknesses. As a result, today class gave me a perspective whereby I can distinguish between a good video and bad video. Other than that,our lecturer had also reminded us that a good video should be incorporated with a suitable songs as background audio. This will enhance the atmosphere and feeling while watching it. Personally, Rafidah and I were so happy because we do also have included the song as well in our video!

Other than that, I realised that videos are important for me because it serves 2 ways. It does not merely as an entertainment yet it can also be used and exploited as a teaching aid as well. In brief,this week was an eye-opener for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment