Thursday, November 18, 2010

8th Week~ The Entry of Module 3 and The Tasks~

Week 8 is the week whereby we really got busy in our work.

We just received Module 3 and some tasks such as Lesson Plans and Teaching Aids. Thus, we really need to be very serious in our work.Other than that, we had been given about 2 weeks to complete during the 2 weeks Raya break.As a result,everyone was so busy with the module 1, module 3 and the tasks. Personally, I realised that hectic life just started. However, I realised that 'no pain, no gain'. Thus, I just do the modules. Moreover, I had also learnt a lot of things such as converting Mp3 to WAV, PDF to Microsoft word and etc.

Consequently,it had really enhanced my skills in using the technology. Personally, I can realised that I am really good now in ICT skills and a bit proud of myself.Besides that, all my friends also were busy discussing on the problems that they faced in order to complete the modules. As a result, it really shows a good productivity and teamwork between them.

In brief, although we were bombarded with so many work, I believe that everything is for our own good although sometimes we used to sigh. Howeve, we have to bear in mind that we really need to prepare ourselves with many work because teacher job is not an easy job at all. Thus, I perceive all these modules and the tasks as a big challenge for me to accomplished it.! Hope I can make it with God's grace! Last but not least, I would like to wish SELAMAT HARI RAYA to Pn.Foziah and all my beloved Muslims friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment