Thursday, November 18, 2010

9th Week~The Entry of Module 2~

Week 9 had come. Well, it was a good week whereby we have completed all the assignments which are Module 3, Lesson Plans and Teaching Aids. I felt so happy! Well, my Muslims friends still in Raya mood and they also have completed their assignments as well. Good job my Muslim friends and once again Selamat Hari Raya friends!

Well, we are so excited to submit our assignments.Then, Pn. Foziah gave us Module 2! Well,personally I was not shocked because she already mentioned in last class that we will be getting a Module 2. Thus, I just take it easily because life still needs to go on. Am I right?

Well, once I received the Module 2, I am totally shocked now to see such a thick module! However, I like Module 2 because basically it was about how to edit the pictures. Personally, I like it since I am a bit of photogenic guy! I love pictures . Thus, I really do not see Module 2 as a burden. Meanwhile, I just love it because I can learn myself better in this photo field. Furthermore, I can make my pictures so beautiful too. Therefore, I love Module 2 so much
use!


In this module, I have learnt about the CS3 Photoshop and Photoscape as well. Personally, I love both of the softwares because I can do the the red-eye during photo-taking, changing background,putting frames, cropping people yet we can also decorate our pictures based on our own creativity.In brief, I am in love with this Module 2. See you all in next entry! I need to explore it as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment