Thursday, November 18, 2010

13th Week~.Video Editing~

Well, we are getting to the end I would say! Well, we were in week 13.Just one more week and then it's over!!! Basically,for this week, we finally have submitted Module 2 which was the thickest one and 2 of our assignments which were E-book and Lesson Plans with God's grace. Personally, I felt thankful and relief because I had completed the Module 2 with God's grace although it was so thick and took lots of time and patience to finish up the module. However, I am also happy because I learnt a lot of things from Module 2!


For my Module 4 which was basically about video editing ,I have started on it and personally I think that it is good to learn video editing because it is very helpful for us since we are going to be the future teachers. For example, we can edit or do some videos based on our own by referring to our students' interest and preferences. Thus, I would said that Module 4 had helped me to develop my knowledge about video editing. Therefore, I am really determined to integrate and apply it in the future!

In brief, I need to finish up Module 4 as soon as possible. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment