Thursday, November 18, 2010

12th Week~E-Book~

This is the 12th week of attending resources class. At first personally, I have no idea at all what and how an e-book looks like. However,thank you to our lecturer, she had shown us a sample of ebook. This is the first time I see how a e -book looks like. Pn. Foziah explains to us that e-book is important to use in class. This is because e-book must consists of:

1) a theme to the story.
2) setting (time and place)
3) plot that shows the conflict, climax and resolution
4) characterization
5) navigational tools to make sure the slides can work properly (can go to next slide and previous slide)
6) pictures must be clear cut and colourful, no different shades or shadows.
7) sound to accompany the e-book reading.


I also realised that all these aspects are very important and should be taken consideration when doing e-book. Thus, my partner Rafidah and I have plan to do a e-book which fulfilled all the criteria above. Other than that, both of us had consulted Pn.Foziah advice in order to produce a better and a quality e-book.

Other than that, all of us were given another 2 sets of module. These 2 modules were part of the continuous of the module 2. Most of us sighed including me but I realised that ' no pain, no gain'. Therefore, I really need to work hard on the modules and all the assignments in order to get a good result in the end!!

Lastly, Pn. Foziah showed a video that is created by her blog friend. I was amazed to see such a creative and great video. I really hope that I can make such a good video in the future. She also mentions that the video must consist of setting, theme, characterization and etc.

In brief, the lesson was quite impactful to us. See you all in next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment