Thursday, November 18, 2010

7th Week~Module 1

Week 7 is the week of our continuation week of doing Module 1. As I said before,I realised that I learnt a lot of new skills such as downloading some useful softwares,converting files from various formats,encoding music and much more.


Besides that, I realised that there is no point of sighing because too much of work. To be honest, yes I agree that it was a big and heavy workload but actually the module really helps us to widen our knowledge and now I have equipped with so much of knowledge.As a result, I can use all these knowledge and can integrate in my lesson plans as well in the future.


Besides that, I also had faced some difficulties in completing module 1 especially in downloading some softwares such as Orbit Downloader because at that time, my net connection was very slow. Other than that, I also have asked my friend's help if I do not understand about the modules. In brief, although I am new to this course and have to complete Module 1 as soon as possible, I have decided not to give up.

I hope everything goes fine with God's grace.See you all in next entry!



No comments:

Post a Comment